- March 1, 2023 – Student Application Available
- March 31, 2023 – Applications Due
- May 2023 -Notifications
A complete application consists three parts. Applications received without all the required information are considered incomplete and will not be accepted.
- Part 1: Student Section – This section must be completed by the student applying to participate in SSEP. Students must also submit a copy of their most recent grades to the email listed below.
- Part 2: Parent Section – Parent/Guardian must grant permission for their student to submit an application.
- Part 3: Teacher Section – References from two (2) teachers are required.
After completing the form, the “Submit” button will transmit the information to the SSEP Team for processing and a copy will be sent to the author for their records.
NOTE: Students are responsible for their own accommodations for the duration of the program (if staying away from home). WISE NL does not provide accommodations for out of town students.
Completed applications may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed hardcopy applications should be sent through postal mail to the following address:
PO Box 23176, Churchill Square
St. John’s, NL Canada A1B 4J9