- March 4, 2022 – Student Application Available
- March 28, 2022 – Applications Due
- May 2022 -Notifications
A complete application consists three parts. Applications received without all the required information are considered incomplete and will not be accepted.
- Part 1: Student Section – This section must be completed by the student applying to participate in SSEP.
- Part 2: Parent Section – Parent/Guardian must grant permission for their student to submit an application.
- Part 3: Teacher Section – References from two (2) teachers are required.
After completing the form, the “Submit” button will transmit the information to the SSEP Team for processing and a copy will be sent to the author for their records.
NOTE: Students currently completing Grade 11 are eligible for SSEP. Grade 12 students were accepted in 2021 due to the cancellation of the program in 2020 and are not eligible to apply in 2022.
NOTE: Students are responsible for their own accommodations for the duration of the program (if staying away from home). WISE NL does not provide accommodations for out of town students.
Completed applications may be emailed to email@example.com.
Completed hardcopy applications should be sent through postal mail to the following address:
PO Box 23176, Churchill Square
St. John’s, NL Canada A1B 4J9